6 Pack Stories | The OG's of Craft Beer
Google Fiber Space
201 Colorado St, Austin, TX 78701, USA
This event has already passed by. Sorry.
Panel ONE | The OG's of Craft Beer
NOT THE ORIGINAL GRAVITY, BUT THE ORIGINAL GANGSTERSWe've all heard the moving stories about how the craft beer movement was reborn in the 80's and 90's. It is a beautiful concoction of passion, blood, sweat and tears which eventually lead to expansions, amazing teams of hardworking coworkers, distribution deals, beer festivals, and let's face it, hundreds of interviews.
Six Pack Stories Panel ONE | The OG's of Craft Beer will share some of the long-lost tales of the early days via a fun game of Truth or Dare with some of the craft beer industry's Original Gangsters.
- Brock Wagner | Saint Arnold Brewing Company
- Amy Cartright | Independence Brewing Company
- Brad Farbstein | Real Ale Brewing
- Matt Brynildson | Firestone Walker
- Davis Tucker | NxNW Restaurant and Brewery (Formerly with Copper Tank)
Join Us | Tickets Include
Thursday, July 14 6:00 PMPurchase your tickets here and be a part of the Live Studio Audience. Doors will open at 6:00 PM, join us for a meet and greet, enjoy great craft beer from the panelists and snacks from Franks as we get ready for a night that will shine some light on the early days of the craft beer industry.
Run of Show:
- 6:00 PM - Doors Open. Join us for a meet and greet happy hour, enjoy some beer and food, find your seats, and and get ready for some of the most influential craft brewers to play a game of truth or dare.
- 7:00 PM - Panel Begins.
- 8:00 PM - Q&A
- 8:30 PM - Move to After Party.
Six Pack Stories | AboutIt may just be four main ingredients: hops, water, barley and yeast, but the people that makeup the craft beer industry, they put their souls into it. They create great beer, new technology, push the standards of marketing and design, and share their passions every day with the end consumer - the craft beer drinker. This is the crossroad where craft beer is no longer simply the four main ingredients; craft beer is a movement.
Capturing the industry where it is right now, Six Pack Stories is a monthly series of panel discussions that showcase craft beer, facets of the industry, social qualms, and how craft beer positively impacts the community.